Robotech, Series 2: Savage Rifts
NG-S2 Survival Kit
- One two-person tent, insulated against up to −40 degrees Fahrenheit. It has water collection capabilities, capturing ambient humidity and evaporating water from occupants, thus extending water supplies by 20%.
- One sleeping bag, also insulated.
- One flashlight, with a concealed pocket knife. Miniaturized solar panels give it near-infinite operation under typical conditions.
- One biometric compass/inertial mapper. Body motion provides the necessary power, and the system lets the user know how far and in what direction he’s traveled over time (+2 to Survival rolls related to land navigation). A mirrored back allows for reflective signaling to othersif the sun is out.
- One short-range radio, five-mile range.
- One first aid kit, provides +1 to Healing checks. It has three uses before it needs to be replenished (300 credits).
- One hunter/fisher kit, containing wires, line, hooks, and other elements necessary for fishing and small game trapping. This provides +1 to Survival checks where food gathering is
- Three saw wires, composed of serrated, high tensile strength wire and two ring handles. capable of slicing through wood, stone, and even non-Mega metals.
- One fire starter, a combination solar powered ignition cell and flint sparker (with six extra flints).
- One survival knife, one small hatchet, and one wooden cross.
- Four signal flares.
- One climbing kit with 30 feet of lightweight cord, a pair of climbing gloves, four ceramic spikes, and a small mallet.
- One bar of soap and a sterilized cloth.
- One canteen.
- Two weeks worth of minimal sustenance survival rations in sealed pouches.